Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Add a Wink Wednesday with Meant To Be

Happy Valentine's Day Card Tutorial
I just love these hearts!  I was hoping to be able to share the amazing coordinating framelits today in this tutorial, but I have yet to unbox my cutting plates.  I found my Big Shot though!  I have my fingers crossed for later this week.  Regardless, this stamp set is really fun and easy to use.  Once again, I used generational stamping on the Whisper White Card Stock to add some variety to the color, but all the stamping is Lovely Lipstick.  One ink color?  Super simple and fun!

Have You Heard?

Would you like to get $175 of Stampin' Up! for just $99?  How about adding free shipping?  OR, there's even an option for $175 in product with the BRAND NEW TOTE for just $129, and still includes free shipping.  Oh, you also will get your own discount too in case you forget anything.


This amazing deal is offered especially for anyone who joins Stampin' Up! during Sale-a-Bration.  In addition to all the awesome benefits offered by Stampin' Up!, you also will get perks for being a part of my team.  I love having my friends and family stamp with me, and I especially love that I can share this amazing deal with you.  This special is perfect for those looking for their own discount and for those who are interested in pursuing a business.  Either way, I would love to have you a part of my Stampin' Up! team and a part of the Stampin' Up! family!

Email me for more details!

Or

Click here to sign up and get this great deal now.

New Catalogs Are Coming In!!!
Have you gotten your new catalogs yet?  If you haven't, click on the link below and I'll send them out to you when they come in!  You will get both the Occasions Catalog, which will run from January 3rd through the end of May, and the Sale-a-Bration brochure which will run from January 3rd through March 31st.

Email me to get your catalogs mailed to you!

January Card Class: Broadway Birthday Bash
Registration Ends January 12th


This gilded Designer Series Paper is sure to be a pleasant surprise with all your birthday gift-giving!  The designs are simple to stamp, but fun to make, and are sure to bring smiles for miles.  Your class includes:

-4 cards with all the trimmings, ready for you to stamp
-Video tutorial for each project
-In person will have refreshments and crafting camaraderie

January 26nd (Sat), 10:00am-12:00: 
Register by Jan. 12th to reserve your seat/kit!

In person each month is $15 or FREE with a qualifying order of $25 or more (or you can pick it up)

Order yours shipped to your door for $22, or I'll ship it to you for FREE with a $35 order



Happy Valentine's Day Card Tutorial
Meant To Be Cling Bundle

Measurements:

Base: Lovely Lipstick Card Stock, 11" x 4 1/4", scored at 5 1/2"
Layer 1: Whisper White Card Stock,
5 1/2" x 1 1/4"
Inside Panel: Whisper White Card Stock,
5 1/4" x 4"
Embellishment: Wink of Stella

Instructions:

1.  Stamp "Happy Valentine's Day" sentiment on the left side of Layer 1 using Lovely Lipstick Ink.

2.  Stamp the medium striped heart to the right of the sentiment in Lovely Lipstick Ink three times without re-inking (generational stamping).  Start next to the sentiment and stamp remaining hearts going to the right.

3.  Brush Wink of Stella over all three hearts on Layer 1.

4.  Stamp same medium striped heart all over the Base in Lovely Lipstick Ink.

5.  Adhere Layer 1 to Base using Snail.


Supplies for today's tutorial:

No comments:

Post a Comment