Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Welcome to my blog!



I absolutely love being a Stampin' Up demonstrator and sharing projects that help spark creativity in others.  So it's time for me to have a dedicated page for all my stampin' friends to find exactly what they are looking for.  Summer is starting to feel less intense here in North Carolina and with the coming change of weather also comes a new catalog for the holidays.  If you're curious about some of the up and coming products I've been drooling over, you can click on the link(s) below to view my unboxing video of the 2018 Holiday Catalog products.  Need a catalog?  Drop me a note with your address and I'll get one in the mail for you asap!  Looking for a demonstrator?  I'd love to have you be a part of Fair's Craft Lair!  You can find Fair's Craft Lair on Facebook, but you can also follow the bottom link to my Stampin' Up page to find products and sign up as a customer.


Happy Crafting!

Stampin' Up 2018 Holiday Catalog Preview Part 1

Stampin' Up 2018 Holiday Catalog Preview Part 2

JuliaFair.stampinup.net


Julia (Sharpe) Fair
cre8ivestampers@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment