Thursday, August 30, 2018

Thankful Thursday with Garden Impressions

Thankful Thursday with Garden Impressions




Thankful Thursday

For those of you who don't know much about me, I'm a very active person- an extrovert.  I've also had a very bad knee for most of my life.  But at the end of June, I managed to injure it further, which has limited me greatly.  It so happened that I injured it just before our trip to visit family as well.  I could not have foreseen all of the ways in which my family stepped up to help me.  It overwhelms me with love and appreciation.  I was so excited to spend time with everyone in Minnesota and this was the last thing anyone needed to be dealing with when you are out of town.  What could have been a miserable visit instead was a trip that filled my heart with love and gratitude for everyone I have in my life.  

It's been a little over two months since this last injury occurred, and I'm relieved to know that I should be getting back to normal, or even better than normal I hope!  And back to being more of a helper myself.  I'm so grateful for my family here in NC and in MN for all the help and support.  


Garden Impressions Butterfly Card Tutorial

Base:  Pacific Point Card Stock, 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" folded at 4 1/4" oriented in landscape
Layer 1: Whisper White Card Stock 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Layer 2: Garden Impressions DSP, 5 1/4" x 4"
Layer 3: Whisper White Card Stock 5" x 1"
Layer 4: Pacific Point Card Stock, die cut butterfly
Embellishments: Metallic Pearls

Instructions

1.  Stamp "If Flowers were...." sentiment using Pacific Point on Layer 3 about an inch from right end.  Banner cut right end of strip.

2.  Adhere Layers 1 and 2 to Base.

3.  Adhere Layer 3 to Base with left end to edge of DSP and bottom about an inch up from bottom of card.

4.  Using Glue Dots, adhere the body of the butterfly to Layer 3.  Embellish with Gold Metallic Pearls.


Garden Impressions Butterfly Card Supply List
Click on the images below to shop for each product in my store!


No comments:

Post a Comment