Tuesday, September 18, 2018

YouTube Tuesday with Wishing You Well

Sending You Our Thoughts and Prayers Card Tutorial


The Wishing You Well Cards Supplies Set has two beautifully paired ink pads:  Granny Apple Green and Tranquil Tide.  Use them alone or together to create different looks with your projects.  My tutorial for this card is in the video below.


Sending You Our Thoughts and Prayers Card Tutorial




Going on Now:



And remember, any order of $50 or more this week will also get you 5 cards from my card stash FREE.  If you live close by, you can stop over and pick out your cards, or drop me a message to let me know what kind of cards you'd like and I'll see what I can put together for you.



Send You Our Thoughts.....Card Measurements

Base: Whisper White Thick Card Stock 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, folded in half in portrait
Layer 1: Whisper White Thick Card Stock, 3 1/4" x 2 3/4"
Embellishment: Gold Metallic Thread


Wishing You Well Card Supplies
Click on the images below to shop in my store!

No comments:

Post a Comment