Friday, September 14, 2018

Facebook Friday with Dashing Along Gift Tag

It's Facebook Friday, so today I'll be posting a video tutorial for the Dashing Along Gift Tag.

I wish I could be doing a Facebook Live with everyone today, but I have had surgery on my knee and am in recovery at home with family.  BUT, I love ya'll so much I wanted to be sure you had something fun to watch and make while I'm out.  The video will be up by 4pm!

Click here to visit my Facebook Business Page for the video!

This gift tag uses the Scallop Tag Topper Punch, which makes it easy to create tags in a snap.  This is a quick and easy project that using the coordinating Dashing Along Designer Series Paper and the Dashing Deer Stamp Set.

Going on Now:

And remember, any order of $50 or more this week will also get you 5 cards from my card stash FREE.  If you live close by, you can stop over and pick out your cards, or drop me a message to let me know what kind of cards you'd like and I'll see what I can put together for you.



Dashing Along Gift Tag Measurements

Base:  Cherry Cobbler, 4" x 2"
Layer 1:  Dashing Along Red DSP, 4" x 1 1/4"
Layer 2:  Dashing Along Green Star DSP, cut out star by hand
Layer 3:  Whisper White Card Stock, 2 1/2" x 3/4", Banner Cut right end
Embellishments: Pearl Basic Jewels and Whisper White 1/8" Sheer Ribbon

Dashing Along Gift Tag Supply List
Click on images to purchase in my store.  Dashing Along DSP is only available to host during the month of September.  Book your event with me today to get this DSP for FREE!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment